Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Where the Field is the mission

Today is a good day to take time off and write a life's timeline.

Well, at least until it reaches the age of 39.

Sometimes when applying for applications involving somebody giving $$, questions like "Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?" and "What are your dreams" bla bla.

Even if it's not for an application, it is also good to once in awhile think about stuffs and goals, and write them down on a blank paper. Afterward, show God, the boss, and involve Him in it. Gotta' make sure to leave some space for Him to make rooms of better adjustments.

All my heart's desires and dreams are on that piece of paper. They serve as a guideline so that the journey isn't aimless. Dreams and goals were writen down a few time as reminders. But timeline, I feel that it is more like a sturdy plan in long run, like an overview or master plan. One can sometimes get veh caught up with studies and work and other things. PLan all we want, God determines them.

Also, I really admire my friends who's mission field is missionary missionary. As blessings, we all have different callings in different places to touch and heal lives. It also makes sense that our characters, personalities and up bringings tally well with our callings, and that the work that we do, we're good at it and that it comes naturally to us. Before we make any decisions about life career and all, know first our natural abilities and interest in specific. Confirmations do come from God, if we ask. So, there's your mission field. :)

No comments: