Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Semester

Everyday is interestingly... busy !
From gear 2 to gear 3.
9am classes all the time.
Workload is also extremely heavy. I signed up for 2 writing classes I don't know why I did that but it is good and necessary.
Barely had time to chill. The only time I can breathe is during cooking time! Lovin' the moment.
This semester is so pack that I know it will all go by so so fast. And like what my lecturer said, we gotta know our sheesh, no more high school bullsheesh attitude and really dig into music. He was talking in his Scoring for Full Orchestra class. I love this guy his way of teaching pushes me to really know my stuffs.

Best thing is when you totally understand what your lecturer is talking.

If not, drop that class ! :PP Like what I did for 2 classes. Thus, the extra writing class which I am so very happy about it. And from a sleepy liberal arts class to something related to Film Scoring class.

AHHHH so happy ! And it all falls into places ! I couldn't believe my eyes because God went ahead of me and work things out in my schedule. Just like my previous semester. He is amazing! Can't describe how happy I am :D

So, keep the focus. Write them down in papers to remind self. Engage with people. Be nice to everyone and even lecturers. They deserve to be treated well. I wonder if they have Teacher's Day or something in the States.

:D

Not having iPhone but I will have one soon I hope has missed out the very moment of city life in Boston for 5 months already ! Ahhh ! Okk, soon soon I'll get that phone if it all fits my budget. :3

This semester is going to be killin' !!! Getttt downnn to business ! :PP

***

Owhh yes, my new room and apartment is super comfortable ! It can fit friends to come over and chill this time :D And my room is cosy enough to rest and study. What can I say, I am overwhelmed to have all these. The Lord provides!

No comments: