Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 20, 2013

The engine is running

I can't ! :(
 But God can.

I'm hopeless.
 In God, there is hope.

I'm too delicate.
 But God is strong.

(I don't know so many things in class !!)
 (Keep seeing lecturers in their office hours, self help using resources to learn and all etc.)

All things are possible with God.
You give hope to the hopeless and help them stand with their feet on the ground.
The Lord helps and provides.
When I am weak, I am strong. Strong because God is.

Nerddddddy semester :PP


Everyone's out there partying and hanging.
I am burying myself with books, figuring out how the heckk a DP works and what busses what multitrack.
How to write for strings and recognize the timbre and learn how to play a violin and hear them blend with this instrument and that, to double or not to put this voicings in or not.
Bla bla BUT.... !

At the end of this nerdy semester...
I'm all (I hope) foxy ladehhh !


Hahahahha :P
I mean, I'm all set to be more knowledgeable in orchestration and computer skills for film scoring.
:)

No comments: