Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ready for my nation

Sitting by the cold white window pane, I hear crowds cheering across the Fenway stadium for their Red Sox. The fall wind is getting more and more chilly each day. But no proper sweaters have been bought yet to keep this body warm. Maybe later.

But a proper comforter is a must and heading down to the far-away land Ikea is the best deal compared to the rest.

So, someone by the alley outside my window is blasting her music so loudly, serenading her loneliness to herself. A puddle of back lane water reflects the gloomy sky. Street walkers try to avoid getting in contact with the water. And now the guitar is plucking so gently, making this moment even more moody.

I wish I could have the best of both worlds with me now. Malaysia and Boston. My family, His church, my nasi lemak and my home piano; together with the learning experience I have in Boston, berklee, Anchor church, and Tasty Burgers. I also love the room that I have over my head right now. And the kind and helpful people here.

May I have them both? Of coz I know the answer. But deep down I know I won't be long in this place. So why not appreciate the moment right now. Live to the fullest in the dream that I once dreamed of it, that is now a reality. Travel as much as I can while I still have my youthful days. Yes I do do dododododo wish that I am home right now- seeing the smiles of different faces of my own nation, my people. Hearts out there are yearning so much for God to touch their lives. When I came here, I value Malaysians even more than ever. And when I return home for good, I am ready.

I will be ready to carry out God's plan for my nation.



Don't get me wrong. I like Boston as well too. Certain things.
Boot camp in the States for a purpose- to train up my skills and toughen up this lady here. And I wouldn't know how long is this camp going to last for me. It depends on my Commander. 
Yes, I will go through this with excellence. By God's grace.

***

Miss watching Lee Chong Wei's game at home with my whole family. That includes my passionate little brother who adores him like crazy :)

One of Malaysian's heroes!

No comments: