Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, September 9, 2013

Love in action !

So much downloaded from God this morning!
I'm sure you've heard how God speaks- a lott in odd timing- and then suddenly we're all focus again, know what to do, and get all excited because we know that God told us His aweeeesome plans and strategies how to do things. And the best thing is that, HE IS WITH US in all these! No need to scared scared all, it just takes courage, boldness and trust. Faith laaa! :D

This semester is going to be killin' ! Ahhhhh can't wait ! So looking forward to meeting new people!

Less of self. More of God.

I'm also seeing how things are falling/have fallen into places. And so much has been given to me. How awesome. I want to give /give out too !

So ready to do what He told me to do this morning !
Love in action.

No comments: