Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pressing on!

The pressure of this semester has started already. It is only the second week but I'm already feelin' the heat. So much to learn in such short period of time.

Time to really dig into orchestration and software knowledge. Hoping to come out at the end of this semester, accomplished ! :D

By GOD'S GRACE ahhhhhh !! 9am classes almost everyday !

PS : Man there's this super strict lecturer, scarier than any other chinese school teachers I've ever met !
And I thought Chinese teachers were fierce.
Very fussy lecturer and he's a guy :OO
But this makes me work hard and he's a fantastic educator I'd say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pray God will reveal d mysteries n beauty of music to u . he will make all things clear n possible

Daphne said...

Yes mommy. <3