Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Because of God

Where I am, I serve God. It is a choice I make, in obedience and willingness.
Serving God not only on Sundays in church, also on every other days called Everyday.
In school, in the coffee shop, by the streets, when I am around people and friends or even in class.
There is always an opportunity to help others. There is always a time to show kindness. There is always a way to tell others above the biggest love ever existed and that is Jesus.
Love the people. Love God.
If I don't love the people, how can I love God?

Count others as more important as ourselves. Show everyone true and sincere love. Show them through our lifestyles, words, actions and attitude.

Be the one, set apart, whom God can use in so many ways.
Time is short man. Serve God. Serve others.

No comments: