Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 1, 2013

Israel Houghton and his heart

Everyone has their own life testimonies. This man, has inspired me. Just read his life story here http://www.cbn.com/cbnmusic/interviews/700club_IsraelHoughton_041205.aspx

His songs are a legacy. We sing his songs almost on every Sunday morning service. So I decided to google him up and watch some of his worship sessions on youtube. His song arrangements are superb, but his heart and love for people and God are more than anything else.




And my friend encouraged me with one of his songs, that God provides and it is abundantly, more than enough. (My ears are so tune in to the pianist :) )

No comments: