Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Transition

"If we desire different results, we need to do things differently," -Aunty Jo's email.

We face with changes, like it or not, we have to. Changes and transitions are meant for us to mature and go on onto higher ground.

Season = a time period, one place to the next.

Transitions between seasons is a difficult time. We may get lost. To know our purpose is very important. The new is greater than the old, no matter how great the old is.

So what do we do when we're going through with the transitions? Or at least, we're aware of that it is a transition.

Rise from our sleep and make a decision. When convictions come, we must make a decision. Open up our hearts for the spirit of God and agree with the word of God. Then, fruitfulness will yield. Make that decision so that changes for the new season can come.

Keep our lights on- live life of holiness. Those lights in our lives will cause contradiction and conflict with the world. But don't compromise and feel bad when rejections happen. When serving, serve God not by works, but by His grace.

Stand firm on the ground, even when the wind is blowing our feet off. Don't turn back, don't give up. Put our hope in God. Change is hard, but it is for the better.

Be bold and courageous. Pray as often because praying is fellowshipping with God. In prayers, God will talk to you and reveal you things. Pray continuously, it's an on going conversation on all occasion. So that our minds are focused on Him.

Just combining a few of the Sunday messages and summarizing them (not the full version of course). I'm afraid that I'll lose the notes. Most importantly when I'm in Boston I can refer it right here.

PS: Message by pastors, given from God and HS as they spend time asking what to speak to the church. It's not my own word I do not take credits for this. I'm really blessed with the Sunday messages.

No comments: