Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reward

God will bless the work of His children's hands.
So, work!
Don't be lazy, and don't take for granted.



After that, commit every outcome into His hand.
The colours of the light (green, red or yellow) in your situation depends on Him.
Go! And we go.
Stop! We better not go this way.
Wait! We wait and we pray. (That's the BEST time to pray!)

Whatever the outcomes and results are, because we have already entrusted God to take care and provide, He IS doing it. Ask and BELIEVE. It's a done deal.

Being God's child is so wonderful. We can walk boldly and stand tall in storms, in rain, whatever the 'weather' is, and we know we have the victory. Christ, is the victory. There, we find HOPE, love and peace.


No comments: