Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Our God is Greater

Great things are happening, so much that I learn to hope and hope and believe and pray and increase my faith. Things that I learnt from last week really woke me up from my character blur-ness and spiritual sleepiness. I'm 20 and I'm growing up. Thank God for His grace, mercy, faithfulness and big love for me even when I didn't do a good job.

God works all things together for our good and His glory. Amen to that.

Why are the Israelites so confident in everything they do? Like they know that they will prosper in their work, business, health and family? And people said they seem so stuck-up. But, really, they are not. That's because they know who their God is and who they are, their identity, their inheritance, as co-heirs with Christ (This truth is all in that Book). And they take charge of what's here on earth, their rights here as members from the kingdom of God.

It's so interesting when we know that we can't do things that are impossible for us, God can help and move things until they are possible. Provided if it's His will lah ;) Even if we think we've got it handled well, well God can help us do better!

No comments: