Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Know it in your heart, and you'll see

Every life is challenging. To live is already a challenge.

It is the tough moments that actually cause us to be dependent on God. It is those overwhelming times that actually level-up our faith.

Receive those challenges and 'bombs' in life like a warrior. The Word there says that we are victorious because of Jesus. He overcame death when no one else could.

I feel like giving up when the mountains are becoming more and more 'steep' to climb. So hard! Settle for second best! After all, it's still one of the best. No! I don't want regrets in the later years. No. I want to make sure God's promise fulfilled in me. He said that His words won't go out and come back empty to me, and He'll bring it to past. He said that He will finish what He has started in me. He also said that He will deliver me, and let me see miracles too, and that He is who He is. He said that He'll never leave me half way. He will help the helpless to fight.

Many times I took what He said in into my mind, but have not 'downloaded' and 'installed' those into my heart. The heart is where determination, devotion, dedication, discipline, perseverance and endurance flow out. The heart is the one that decides a person's character and relationship with God. So read, read and read His words in the Bible again and again, make sure I understand them whole heartedly. Hold on to the Word. Think about them all the time. Occupy my mind with the words for they contain inspiration, power and peace to help in daily challenges and making decisions.

Don't give up! Just keep going. When the wind is about to blow off our feet from the ground, when the rain is getting more and more heavy, pushing us behind and stopping us from going ahead, keep pushing forward, keep going. God is the anchor.

Sighs, easy to say. Now lets make it real. And... Action!

No comments: