Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Steamboat Rain Away!

Here's a quick short testimony :

My family went and have dinner at Puchong's Coco Steamboat. Half way eating, we felt rain droplets tapping on our skins. Customers began to panic. I was a little too. And my sister told God to stop the rain because we just started our steamboat galloreee! In other words, she prayed. out. loud. lah. haha. while busy using the chopsticks for food. Dad too, he kept praying. And so we decided to stay put and not "evacuate" ourselves to a "safer" corner. We ate like we were under normal clear night sky and simply enjoyed our dinner. We know God can stop the rain. If He has parted the red sea, what is rain man?

Believe. And it will happen.

God held the rain throughout our dinner.

Simple action like that can bring blessings to everyone. Be a blessing!

No comments: