Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

So full lah

I ate so much that I couldn't sleep now.
The cook at my gig just now was so busy that he had to settle the customers first. Pianist later. So I happily packed my food home.
Thai food. Awezome.
And I have church tomorrow, waking up at 8am, prolly 7am. I move so slow and I start my day with some reading.
Later I have badminton with the youths at 4pm all the way in Damansara.

Yeah, I need some exercise ! I need to fast on food soon.
I don't know why am I reciting my Sunday schedule now...right  here.... in my blog.

Sleepyyy, but I can't sleep.
Lets play 4 Pics 1 Word lah!
Omgosh now I'm talking to myself.
Ahaha.
..
....
.
.......
... Laughing
.
....
..
. at myself.

Okie byeh!


No comments: