Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Why, you little...

Dang man. That awful feeling when you see your friend posting up something on fb or twitter and you go like : I shouldn't have known that piece of information and now I feel bad.

It's funny how your day was going so well and niceee... until that piece of information turn the rainbow up side down.

Social networks, I get annoyed with you sometimes.

Many times I felt like deleting them. But I have to stay connected for other purpose. And these things just pop out like popcorns and caused me to READ and it triggers my sensory systems, worse, the emotional side of me.

Okay, so what's the best remedy?

I don't knowwwwwww! Just suck it up, perhaps?