Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Be the Mary

Rest is good.
It helps a lot for me to have a clear and focus mind.
What rest is for me is to soak myself in God's court.

Was pretty restless and my thoughts were so disorganized and random this week.
Probably it's because of time management, exams, stuffs and busy preparation for Tuesday.

The best part of this morning is that I had a Duet with the King!
And I was just being showered with loads of love and promises from Him.
Yes He holds my future, He will be my light.
I find my security under His shadow.

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Prov 91:1-2

Today's ODJ has become a confirmation and an encouragement to me.
Hope this encourages those who reads this, for those who have been so busy, tired and want to rise up from the circumstances of life.

I've binned my to-do list and be the Mary who sits at Jesus's feet. It was totally worth it! Never too late to do so.

No comments: