Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pondering

Looking back, I'm really thankful and grateful for what I've gone through, what kind of decision that I've chose to make that have brought me to where I am now and what I'm doing now. I proudly say that He was with me in those times.

I started liking and enjoying this course that I'm doing (oh yeah FINALLY!). Feeling terrible and troubled in my first year as a music student, I've always wanted to quit because it was tough for me. But now, in the second year, I've realized that if it wasn't about the tough times, I wouldn't have improved myself or grown up to another level of maturity in terms of musicality, personality, spiritually, thinking etc. and yes, definitely physically too :P Food is good!

I actually kinda like the hard part of learning as a pianist. Never knew that I have this enthusiasm in me recently.

Ah wells, just felt like saying that God is always GOOD and throughout the seasons of my life, I learn and understand more about Him, His character, the way He works and a little of His thoughts (I'll never completely know what He's thinking). For I know that when He got me in into this music industry, for sure He has a plan for me, a plan to prosper but not to harm me, a plan to give me hope and a future.

He knows what He's doing. I'm just following :)

No comments: