Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The little things

As I drive along the road on the way home, passed my former high school this afternoon, I couldn't help it but to have some compassion for the students. Millions of thoughts rushed across my mind and I wonder what are their aims in life, passion, how are coping up with their studies, are they going thru' some emotional roller coaster right now or what?

And then upon reaching home, I saw my neighbour's maid walking hand-in-hand with Ryan- a good looking little fella :) It was after his kindergarden because he was wearing his super cute uniform. And I waved at both of them so hard that I almost couldn't turn my steering properly. Hehhee! I tell you... I had the best moment today and will always keep today's picture in the back of my head. Ryan had the most amazing beautiful smile, like he was so happy to see a familiar face passing by. His smile had given me a radiant hope and I felt my heart so enlighten by that kid's expression.

I wonder, whether will I be teaching one day? Touching, encouraging and inspiring lives one day too? I hope so, through my attitude, lifestyle and music. I get inspired and encouraged by these little little things of life.

:)

No comments: