Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A good break

My first vocal class today! It's time to practice for some breathing and placement before the next class.

I thought of just grabbing two mini Red Velvets for me and Esther this afternoon. Ended up, we bought 5 new tank tops and 2 Maxi. Super like! And then I thought of Derrick when I saw some Cookies and Cream cupcakes. He enjoyed it though when we present the cupcake to him.

I plan to pamper him with food, but leaving the whatever park : bird park, butterfly park, animal park all to Esther :D

Shopped at Kitschen a few days ago.
It felt really good to take everything slowly.
I'm enjoying my break.

Steamboat with some friends tomorrow at my place.
I'll be flying off to Kuching for a holiday next week! Teehee :)

I call it a good break when there's food, when I get to buy stuffs for myself and others, spending time with my loved ones and doing anything that gotta do with music.

Next stuffs to shop : Shoes and sandals
:D

No comments: