Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Looking back, He's always there!

I'm thinking... I'm thinking...
Processing some of my thoughts.
I really felt that I needed to thank Someone so special in my life.
Although when I messed things up, He's always there to pick things up for me.
When I began to fear the unknowns and circumstances, when I look to Him, He's always giving me that don't-panic peace of mind in me.
When all I could only see things short sightedly, when I thought that my analysis made some senses, He smiles, and I know that He is in control of the things that bothers me.
When I thought that I've disappointed Him, He whispers to me "I love you!" and I can't help it but to burst into tears because of the Great Love.

And I caught myself sometimes staring at a comfortable point, lost in thoughts.
But I try not to work too hard with my brains, I don't want to accumulate some white grayish hair by the age of 30.
Hehhee!


No comments: