Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoe freak, shucks!

I've counted the pairs of shoes, sandals, flats, heels, wedges and slippers that I own, and it's a total number of 18 of them (I hope I didn't miss out any one, some are left in my car), and I haven't added the ones that I'm sharing with my sister.

Oh dearie.
And I bought another 2 today to add them into my collection of shoesss.
And I'm thinking of getting a pair of red strappy heels or the wedges from my friend's boutique, caz... it is so friggin awesome!

I'm officially a shoe freak.
Contentment, would you please self-invite yourself into me?

*Faints @.@

No comments: