Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Team Meeting

The meet up was good. I really had a wonderful time with the team 2 (MYPG/LYPG).
We had so much to talk on our sleepover at Faith's house.
From sharing about our callings to relationships, from our favourite ice-cream to hobbies, colours and love languages, we got to know each other better. I appreciate the whole meet up because it's so much more easier to know a person in real more than through Skype.

The funniest part was that some did a quick research on FB, trying to scan and memorize the faces and match them with their names before the whole meet up. LOL.

We met some from team 3 too for dinner at Shogun, Solaris. We had a wonderful evening of stuffing our stomachs with plenty of food. I had 2 rounds and that was it! But I managed to go for desserts and fruits. Still, I'm considered as one of the lousiest. Hoohoo!

After the meal, we sat down there and got comfortable with the environment. The introverts don't mind the in-between silence, it's where we obtain our energy hehe, it became a joke among the team members. But we did talked to each other too and shared our own stories, what we're doing now etc. I guess the introverts weren't as introvert as I thought, we're all quite balanced. Nyeheh!

One point that I truly agree was that the "Introverts get really tired after a gathering" but the extroverts became even more energetic.

I guess that a good functioning team is made up of different personalities and characters and everyone has their own uniqueness and gifting. But we all have the same Someone to look to and live for- Jesus. Looking forward to more of our meet ups!

:)

No comments: