Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Foodie Friends

It was a spontaneous plan. I received a phone call this morning from Ryan via Winnie's handphone, "We are going to Premaa's tonight, dinner??"

So off I went for dinner with them. Main course dinner. But we decided to share. A very wise choice. Christine was with us too :D She helped me to park my car, again, and she accidentally locked my steering! But after the third attempt of inserting my keys, it unlocked by itself... Hmmh.

Then I decided to bring the trio down to Char Kuey Tiaw at Bandar Puteri. Ryan insisted that he.must.try.it! Or else, he'll go nuts. Ended up, we ordered extra Lam Mee. No regrets. Our stomachs were half full and we all agreed that we'll call for only ONE bowl of dessert later.

After that, we headed down to the dessert shop. Everyone got so happy and excited seeing the Menu. We ended up calling for FIVE types of desserts. @.@ What gluttons we were. And we'll be doing this again next week. Menu: Hokkien Mee, Mr. Chicken, Duck rice, Siew Yok Fun, DimSum etc.

We killed three restaurants in one evening, for one meal.
We talked, we ate, we shared, we laughed, we laughed at each other. We had a good evening.
Yup yup, Puchong is a food haven for everyone. If you know where to eat :D

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

OOOOHHHHHH DIM SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!