Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

CNY mom's side

When they're here...
The yearly 'traditions' we do every time my relatives from Singapore come down.

: Spontaneous late night movies particularly the Canto / Chinese ones. I consider myself as a Canto Banana so I read the subtitles and my eyes and brains get tired in the middle of the show. We also always have movies in CDs and DVDs to watch at home too. Watching Canto / Chinese movies is not really my interest, but I like the whole excitement of going out and doing things together with the people I love :)

: Non-stop food hunting galore! I love this part, we have > 4 meals a day. Eating is definitely my thing! But, I think we're all still under control. Hee! :D Noodles in Imbi, rice, kuih etc.

This is the Jom Makan family that I always talk about (some in my previous blog entries). Distance is not a problem for us when it comes to eating :P

All of them are down for this CNY. The Melacca ones, the Singaporeans and the Kuantan-ians. What else more can I ask?
That is of coz, one thing that I can only pray and He knows what that is.
:)

No comments: