Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Changes

It's so difficult for me to adapt to changes.
Like a friend whom I know will be leaving college for a while, friends who left college without saying goodbye, and other friends who told me that they'll be leaving college and hope to see each other someday. The environment in college has changed much. I miss some of the moments I used to have with my friends.

Changes as simple as a new hair cut can make me feel a little uneasy. I always opt for the usual, not wanting to make a drastic change (yet!). Maybe I'm just not ready for stuffs like that.

But in some cases, I know that some changes are really good for me. I know that I've been pushed in a good way to come out from my Oh-So-Comfortable! shell where I'm nicely sleeping in it, so that God can use me to do the extraordinary and the Oh-No!-So-Impossible! becomes possible by His will, power and might. This one, is happening right now I must say. I like and it's challenging.

I realize that I'm a little late when it comes to digesting a new fact or a happening incident in an environment. I categorize them as under "changes" :]
"A new born baby!" Yes I know, and will only get excited maybe 2-3 days later once I stomach down the joy of it.
"Straight As for exams!" Yeah? And smile to myself maybe a week later when I apply for an application that requires my results or something.
"He likes you lah," Yeah? I think... We're just good friends.

Changes...

I guess the hardest part of change for me to digest is that when people I know well and I love especially, or people I only know them on the surface change due to the influence of the not so good company, or from the little but growing voice inside them that dictates them to do the unthinkable that causes any unpleasant outcome.

(I think my sentence above is too long :P But I'm so sleepy now to edit it hee hee.)

Ah wells, it's just a thought.

No comments: