Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY dad's side

Today is the day I get to spend some time with my dad's side relatives. My dad has 14 bruthers and sistahs, including him. Every CNY gathering, my uncle number-something I lost count would lead us into a time of singspiration before we 'pahk chior' (like piranha gobbling down food) :D

And the all-time favourite no.1 on the music chart is "Jin Jia Ho". It's a Hokkien song saying : It is good to come to know the Lord and something something heh heh.
:D
Then we would sing some more other P&W songs in English, Chinese, Hokkien and Malay with my uncle on the guitar, follow then a time of prayer in Chinese/Hokkien. My uncle's from a Chinese church.

It's good to see most of us gathered together and update each other on what's going on with our lives : Who just got pregnant? Who's getting married? Who's got a new boifren galfren? What are you doing now? And all the aunties and uncles with their usual : "Wah ah ger, u so big already ah?" and "ah boi so tall already!" But for my brother's case, it's "Boy still the same eh?" :P

I consider myself as an introvert today. Probably too tired after the past 3 days of gatherings at my home and late night movies with my mom's family side. And my aunt didn't believe me when I told her that I'm an introvert. It depends on the situation, I can be both introvert and extrovert :D

Hee!

No comments: