Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

This year

2012 is a year for me. Pastor Jan Nel's prophecy on me today in church.

It will be a year of having faith and trusting God. Aunty Eng Ing's prophecy on me in camp.

I will be like the cherry red flower in the vast greenery, sitting down with a purpose to shine His beauty and be a blessing to others.

When the dark clouds roll in and the rain starts to pour, when I run and hide in my secret place and think to myself that I'll be safe, He comes finding me and tells me "Don't be afraid, come with me and lets play in the rain,"

It's an exciting unknown to me. 2012!
:D

No comments: