Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

the Fast and Go

So many new commitments! So excited! Actually, there's only 2 new commitments, 1 renewed, and 1 more is still on hold. New tasks, new challenges for me. Surprisingly, I'm taking them in with a peace of mind and a peace of heart, knowing that I'm carefully guided by the HS.

I'm never a risk taker. But He said : "Go! Yes now, it's time," and I moaned : "Really ahh? What if I'm not ready yet??" But, I'm already on the Go and I'm doing the Go right now. I'm glad, and yes I like the New. It's definitely a period of trusting God because of the new tasks.

I remember Elizabeth prayed for me in the Plan 11, saw that God was holding my hand telling me : ''It's okay, you're safe with me. I'm with you and I'll be guiding you,''

It all just happened so fast for me! I'm digesting everything that is happening.
Nom nom nom... Digesting...

:)

No comments: