Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Purple wound

While washing a small bowl yesterday, it slipped off my hand. In the attempt to "save" the bowl's life, I cut my wrist with one of the broken pieces.

The best part is that... I almost fainted! :D
I've always wanted to feel what it's like to faint and I experienced it yesterday.
Quite cool BUT scary.
I think I got panicked and went pale seeing blood oozing out and the thought of "How on earth am I gonna play my piano anymoooore!" rushed across my mind.

My family doctor glued my wound and it's now purple in colour. I like. Though it hurts a little.
It was a deep cut on my left wrist (oxygenated blood :s), so close, just right beside my major vein. Really thank God for not allowing the cut to be more serious. Now people are gonna' think that I tried to commit suicide or something :x

PS: Committing suicide is the devil's lie and never an option for me. I have Jesus :)

4 comments:

- yuha.jr - said...

suicide??? HAHA!!! FARNIE LA you kawan!!! LOL!!! this post made me laugh till tummy ache... haha...

Daphne said...

I got a cut and you're laughing??! My supportive fren la u hahaha :D

- yuha.jr - said...

its so HILARIOUS the was you described it... haha... but poor thing la... luckily nothing serious/major happened... if not the WHOLE GANG get to come to the HOSPITAL!!!! with baskets of fruits and bouquet of flowers... haha... yay us!!! *kidding!*

Daphne said...

hahaha! shooo cool u ppl coming with buah tangans to hospital :P (description from primary school karangan lol) yeah good thing ntg serious man, was really closed to the major vein :)