Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

After 7 days in prayer camp

... will never be the same me again.

I'm really blessed to have attended Minggu Doa (MYPG). There are like tonnes of things I would love to brag about how awesome possum God is! (Btw, I didn't mean that God is a possum, awesome just rhymes with possum heehee.) In case you've never seen a possum before...
nah here it is!
:D

I learnt so many things about praying and worshipping, my love relationship with the Father has increased deeply, HS and how the big boss JC works and speaks, and definitely an intercessor for Malaysia. I never knew how important it is my role to pray for Her until Acts 17:26-28 spoke to me about how God created me and has placed me in this country for His purpose, not by any accident that I'm here. Honestly, I never cried so much before in my whole entire life for Her and this camp has opened my heart to support and carry out God's plan for Malaysia. It's mysterious, yet exciting!

Also, I'll never forget seeing the young hearts crying out to Him.
The struggles faced, and for the revival in us and Malaysia.

It's a new commitment that I've made to God and there's no turning back. When my heart fears the black clouds attacking me, surely I'll know where and Who to run to. I want to be part of this movement. It's an honour and a great joy to be a part of this team, and I have died to my own dreams and plans. Now, I don't have a clue on what's gonna be next :O No one knows : not my dad not my mom not my sister and bro not my friends not me :O But I rest assured my Abba Father knows exactly what's next.

I think, if I'm sitting beside you right now, whoever that is reading this, I would lurveee to talk talkltkatkltakl more on the details how crazily good God is to me and my friends (from camp) :D I received a new gift from Him too teehee! Happy giler lah you have nuuu idea :D

There's no other words for me to describe about the wonderful experience encounters ALL of us had in Kluang! Simply ... WOW!

;)

PS: I drove from Melacca to Kluang for the first time, on a highway, with a huge Exora, with 5 lives from 3 different families on my two bare hands :O Aunty Ally wasn't feeling well and I was the only most "qualified" driver to take the wheel. We didn't have a 'P' sticker for me to drive so we took out a piece of white paper and drew a 'P' on it, coloured the side with a red pen, and then stuck the paper on the front and back screen with a chewed chewing gum.
First day itself for camp was already krazee for me so yeah, the rest of the days were amazing :)

No comments: