Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Good week comes from prayers

I had a good week starting from Thursday :D

Thursday : Was practicing in the afternoon. Went and watched the 9.30pm Monte Carlo with Adeline, Darynn and suuuuuurprisingly Darren too! It's a chick flick movie by the way heh heh. Had a greattt time laughing and waaaah-ing at the movie. Reached home at 12.am with a terrible flu as a result of not having enough sleep. Dad prayed with Adeline and me for a good night sleep, and for God to heal my horrible flu.

Friday : Woke up at 6.30am. Flu was completely gone! Time to go for driving test! Sleepy... A bus picked me up from William's at 8.15am. Reached Broga Hill/Nottingham campus then Megah Wangsa to sit for my test. One of the red shirt helpers asked me : xiao mei! shui bu xing a? (Little girl, you haven't woke up ah?) Giving him a blank look, I said yes yes yes yes, I'm very blur now. My clutch had some minor problem, and I drove in senget to the 3 point turn, closed my eyes and told God : pls pls pls don't let me knock the pole again when I reverse. Done! I passed :)

I ended my test at 10.30am. Read a book while waiting for the others to finish. It was already 3.30pm and I became agitated and impatient. What if I didn't reach home on time for work? What if I didn't have enough sleep? While waiting for William to get in the bus, I prayed again: God, please bring William in NOW to the bus because... *screech* the bus door flung opened and William appeared. "OKAY lets goooooo!". That... was reallyyy fast, God! Thank you!! Oh, I almost forgotten something important. 1 minute before I started my test, I texted mom to pray. She was in school. Immediately she got up from her seat, gave homework to her students and dashed out (yeah!) from the classroom and spoke in tongue in prayers for me. I had supports from her prayers too. Love you loads, mum!

Reached home at 5pm. Hungrily ate roti pisang as my late lunch. Then got ready for my first work in Bangsar Shopping Centre- my first job as a lounge pianist! This too, was my prayer to God to open doors of opportunities for me to do different things as a musician. It was a miracle that one of the seniors from ICOM called me up for the job offered. Really nice person. Nervous and tensed up. But I think I did well for my first time, my fingers and feelings were frozen in the first few songs, after awhile I managed to be myself :) Performing or playing in a crowd whatever is it is not really my forte. But it was a good exposure/experience :)

Saturday : I had a goooood sleep! Woke up at 9.20am with a smile. Plan to watch Transformers later, maybe tomorrow after church :D I still have to work tonight lah.

Teehee!

School's starting soon, can't wait! Excited for my next sem (3) :) What else more can it be than to be excited? It's a music school. Okay, quiet time right now :D

Buhbye.

No comments: