Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 24, 2011

Wisdom is best

I am loving Psalms and Proverbs each day. I hope I can keep up with this oomph, momentum or whatever you call it. It's good to read and learn these two books from the Bible. Psalms gives me inspiration, and Proverbs gives me wisdom, understanding and good sense.

Proverbs, especially, is a direct and straight forward book for me. heh heh. It says good sense will keep us safe. Understanding will guard us. Wisdom will save us from the ways of evil men. It will save us from men who twist their words. When we look for wisdom and understanding, we will understand how to have respect for the Lord, and find how how to know the Lord. He stores up success and guards the path of honest people. He is like a shield to those who live without blame, He keeps them safe. He watches over the way of his faithful ones. Don't let love and truth leave you, then you will find favour and a good name in the eyes of God and people.

One of my favorite verses is Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways remember him. Then he will make your paths straight and smooth.

Hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall. The Lord is the one you will trust in. He will keep your feet from being caught in a trap.

I remember complaining how terrible it is to be a nicey person to everyone and then they take advantage of me. I got jealous of man who is capable to hurt others. Prov 3:31 says 'don't be jealous of a man who hurts others. Don't choose any of his ways.' Just because I don't know how to react at times but to hold on to my words and look silly, well I'm happy for being who I am. As long as I ask God for wisdom and understanding in being nice, I'm safe, I won't trip or fall in evil men's plan.

Get wisdom. Get understanding Stay close to wisdom and you will be safe. Love her and she will watch over you. Value wisdom, and she will lift you up. Hold her close and she will honor you.

I think it's a good way of preparing myself for testing times and his ministry. God has taken me out of my shell by opening doors to explore new stuffs in music. So, I'm about to be expose to work and world. Like it or not, I have to do it. I'm always so protected staying at home. Time to grow up and wisdom will nurture me. May God's favor be with everyone who wants wisdom :)

No comments: