Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 4, 2011

That someone


There'll come a time for singles to ponder and wonder about who we'll be loving and marrying someone someday.

I guess the time has not come for me yet, and will never be until the day God smiles and whispers to me, "Go for him!", my heart delights in it, and the green light from my mum and dad. Then I'll know.

It's simple.

I hope.

Sometimes we are asked to wait. But this we know- God's never late!

Till now, purity and guarding my heart.
So so much more to learn.

4 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

haha i think it should be "go for her" to the guy!

Daphne said...

haha yea, God knows (that I'm shy). ;)

Michele said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!DAP,, go for him!!!!!!!
Eh must intro me to him ahh..
If u EVER found one.;D

Daphne said...

(God is)Never late, worth the wait!! :D