Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Early mornings

If I can wake up early in the morning...
as early as 3am to study, mug, and memorize my exam notes,
as early as 5am to catch a movie on tv and (only recently) some Korean drama series on KBS

and
as early as who knows what time to... pee,

then

I should be able to do the same too when it comes to praying for Malaysia!

6am Saturday.

May God rule and reign and bring justice to Malaysia.

2 comments:

Michele said...

hey what abt the 6am thing for malaysia??and this year's fasting month start when??the necf one

Daphne said...

It was about the recent Malaysia rally :)