Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Teach and learn

Teaching is fun! If you know what you're teaching. If you don't, you might just confuse the learners.

I just realized that if I want to teach someone, I need to have a system/order/steps when I'm conveying and telling them stuffs that I know. Also, for them to understand best, I need to strategize my teaching that suits them best in learning- by sight, hearing, writing down notes, mind mapping, creating pictures and sound etc.

I was teaching Derrick how to write and remember essays (in BM hwa hwa). Most of the times, Maths too. I like Maths. Chinese school really taught and drilled me Maths like mad for 6 years!

I guess we have to be creative when comes to teaching. Better start training myself for years to come so that I can teach music in a fun way :)

So I learn to teach and teach to learn. Heh.

No comments: