Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heart defrosted




My heart has gone through the defrosting process. I finally could tell this to myself. It took a very long time for it to happen. Patient and Endurance were required, but Trust was needed more- the Trust on God to deliver me, restore and renew spiritually.

My heart has gone through the defrosting process. This I know, for my prayer life came back and I could freely and naturally worship Him again in church.

So many things have happened in these two years of my life- so big the changes that impacted me and my family. Through tears and joy, God was with us and He is, even right now. I know.

I cried so much, so hard. So many times I wanted answers from God. He just left me with His Peace. The two years incident traumatized me. No one cared for us. But God did. He has eyes and ears and records everything down in His book. He was gracious, faithful and good to my family. We'll start all over again. It doesn't matter. He is the Most High God we serve. Who else do we need to fear of in this world? No one can come against us as long as God is with us.

It was good to know that God picked me up again and is guiding me back to the path He designed for me.
I agree with "I admit it's so hard and consistent and discipline...Lord, help me please." from Esther's blogpost. "There are times when we find it easy to obey His Word because we feel its truth deep in our hearts. But there are also times when we must choose obedience to its truths, whether we feel like it or not." an article from today's Solid Ground, OurDailyJourney, Regina Franklin.

Please keep defrosting my heart until it gets warm and is flamed up with fire even brighter than the last ones for You.

No comments: