Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sulk no more

Looks like God has already prepared me for this outcome. I'm so thankful that I wasn't involved in any of it. I won't want to be a ding dong like you.

God knows best who is it and when is the moment going to take place. Everything I need is You (Jesus!), my beginning and my forever.

I know lah I'm writing something that some of you don't get it :P but for you who already knew it, please keep me in your prayers :)

Sulk no more, suck it up! I'm totally fine :) I just need to depend on God for everything.

2 comments:

Michele said...

lol.I so dunno.siapa you itu?

Daphne said...

heh heh heh.