Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aha! Something to say

I had a relaxing week this week, and enjoyed my school's (ICOM) tribute to Disney! They were fantastic :) Brought along my two good secondary friends to watch tribute in KLPAC and we had a good time. It felt like we were in secondary school, again :D

College was in pin-drop silent mode, spooky. But everything's gonna get back to normal, tomorrow! That means, I'll have to change to gear 3 to start my assignments and practice, practice, practice and final EXAMS! hwa hwa...

God, this is where I'm going to draw strength and wisdom again from You :) Ohhh and thank You for this good and slow week, though I missed my friends loads because they had to practice for tribute.

Sem 2 is coming to an end soon~ No more MT010 MIDI hee hee! *cheeky look*

1 comment:

SoYaBeaN said...

dont hate midi la...
mr. sze sure feel sad...

if u need help on ur midi, try my best to help u ya...
this sem i have no assignment, so im quite free...