Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

I've found you!!



... Cissy Crackers! Nyek nyek!
After 4 months of searching for this crackers, it really cracked me! I couldn't find it in Tesco, Giant, Cold Storage, Carrefour, Jusco, air-conditional malls, cold places, etc. Finally, I've found it in a pasar malam :D

Cheap and nice!

But the manufacturer changed the cartoon, and the crackers have tiny holes and initials C.H.E.E.S.E. It was thicker the last time too. Hmm...

But, I thank God for remembering my prayer I made : "Lord, I want my cissy crackers..." and HERE YOU ARE!

I gobbled a packet of it on the way home just now before I could snap a full picture teehee!

Cissy Crackers = Me and Esther's childhood favourite crackers. (nope, actually, it's her favourite crackers, I like it because it reminds me of her :) hehe)

4 comments:

SoYaBeaN said...

i know this nice cracker, like it too!!!
if not mistaken, the old logo was a cute CHEF but not this funny soyabean la...

~out of topic~
btw, all my pi level 0~3 lecturers always tell me dont 24 hours sit in front of piano to practice...

if u dont know wat r u practicing, there's no point to sit in front of piano for 24 hours...

if u know wat r u practicing, even 10mins, u can get wat u want to get...

so practice smart but not practice hard...
and, study smart but not study hard too...

all d best!!! that funny sure boleh one!!!

~StH3R~ said...

cissy crackers!!!!! ancient!!!!! :D

Daphne said...

Soya : Ahaha! Yeah it's a cute chef! your pi teacher, Mr.WeeLern lah right lol...

Esther : Teehee! (nigahiga's version) :P

SoYaBeaN said...

nola, this sem is d 1st time taking pi from weelern...
level 0~level 2 met 3 awesome pi teachers too...