Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Surprise!

Every driving lesson surprised me.

Friday: I drove around Bandar Kinrara (my second lesson)
Sunday (Today): I drove from Puchong to Kelana Jaya!! Highways, big lorries and buses, big T junctions, and appeared-from-nowhere-motorcyclists @.@

Driving is niceee ;)

It also reminds me of Spongebob's boating school :P

Just seriously dislike the part where my driving instructor smoked tonnes of cigarette buds that damaged hundreds of my alveoli and two lungs :S

Oh well, but he's a nice patient man, reminds me of my grandfather- smokes, 4 ekor and drives at 30-40 speed. No one's perfect. Now I'm missing my dear grandfather :)

No comments: