Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He's With Me

My college is just too happening. Once you've missed one day of it, you missed out 1/4 of your life as an ICOM student. Sometimes the happening events could be just so shocking, emo, frightening, disappointing, breath-taking ones, angry, blur, worrying, relationship-in-and-outs, half-hanging stories, wondering stories etc.

And sometimes I'm just too caught up in the middle of this wilderness, got distracted and lacked focus. But there is always a very special and dear Friend by my side. When I feel lonely, He's there to accompany me; When I feel like bursting into tears, He's there to make things go alright; When I feel pathetic and not good enough, He's there to lift up my hopes and confidence; When I'm overjoyed about something and took no notice of Him, He's still there smiling at me. He is there no matter what's happening, and will always be with me.

It's funny to have a 102% loyal friend with me, even when I know that I can't give such commitment to Him. But I pray everyday that I'll learn what is it like to love and respect Him with all my heart, soul, mind, and spirit.

Forever God is faithful, forever God is strong, forever God is with us, forever...

2 comments:

SoYaBeaN said...

how lucky u are, have such good friend beside u...
must appreciate...

Daphne said...

yeah, He's Jesus and He's real :)