Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm a... what?

It finally makes sense to me that... I'm a MUSICIAN! Yes, after 4 months of berbonding-bonding with the notes-and-key signatures fellas. Heh heh heh.

Recalling the old days where I used to sort of drag myself to theory classes, digest all the rules of theory. Then came the loooong practice time for the yearly 3 classic classical pieces where I was taught to get every single note right and perfectly in tune with much expressionne. Never thought of pursuing music as my career. And so I did it just for the sake of passing my piano and theory exams.

And yeah my senses are a bit slow- to realize that my music career is going to be my future! Know why??

I DIDN'T HAVE A BREAK EVER SINCE MY SPM EXAM! before spm i went for tuition like a nerdo, struggled with calculations and formulas and building up some science conscience in me thinking that I was going to be a dentist one day; during spm *nerd look*; after spm STRAIGHT AWAY switched my brain to music audition in ICOM. Plus, it was the busiest month for Christians, no breaks at all. I never had a chance to rot at home just like every other school leavers.

Then, first day of college on the 4th of Jan. Culture shock from pure science environment to music. Simply brilliant. But I thank God that His favour is always upon me- good friends, good teachers, good study results and good transportation to school. I'll still continue to pray where this music career of mine is going to lead me in my ministry. For now, I shall focus on how to be a flexible and spontaneous contemporary pianist.

I'm a musician for Christ! :)

3 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

haha i never got to break like the others too! lol, you're not the only one

Daphne said...

ohhh yeah i totally forgotten about your AUSMAT accelerated course too :P cheers! haha

Daphne said...

:( and you're ending your law course in a few days time, im just on the beginning line...