Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Good times!

First of all, I miss this! SMK Seksyen 3 Bandar Kinrara's DRAMA team. I went back to school for results and heard from juniors (which is now the seniors in school :P) that things are not the same anymore. Ah well, I know that feeling. Years past and team members changed, newbies and drama-actors-actress wannabe will be recruited. Mood changed. Different characters. But only one who did not change- Pn. Suneeta! :D The teacher-behind-the-scenes, whom she gave loads of encouragement to everyone. I've been in the team since 2006-2010 hee hee. Definitely stressful but with lots of funny, frustrating, embarrassing, emotional whatever moments you name it. Lots of wonderful memories in that good 5 years. Hey, I cherish my friends well :)

Aha! Caitlen, me like! Talented girl.


2008 drama- airplane crashed, ugly truths revealed story. This was the MOST memorable year : my face reacted to that make-up chemical, rashes eww...

2009 drama- family crisis with twisted plot story, incredible! We won for state level.

And the finale, I miss these models-wannabe. The one on the left, doesn't even know how to pose~ nyek nyek!
<3

To Esther my sister, Angel and Doreen my church buddies where we grew up together, hugs and tiong!

No comments: