Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Patience

I'm writing it in an informal way, just a thought :

I always look up to the seniors in my school, whom they are simply awesome pianists or multi-taskers. Some are really talented yet humble. Feeling so curious, I wonder how did they manage to pick up quickly and apply anything that they have studied into their playings. I think to myself, when will I be like one of them? It takes seasons to be well groomed in our own field. At times, I feel so lost do not know how to improve myself by applying contemporary harmony into my playing, or whatever it needs to do so. Blues and modes for example, and I don't know how and what to practice :S Gaaah, I'm such a bookworm, give me anything to study I can 'digest' and then 'vomit' them out and that's not so a good thing. Music is a subjective course. That's why, I need You Lord so much to so help me in providing me wisdom, skills and PATIENCE throughout my practice time and classes in school.

I'm feeling much intimidated by them even if they tell me that I'm good which I think I'm not :')

* For Esther, my dear sister if you're reading this, my quiet time is fine and don't worry about me. I think I'm spending most of my quiet time on the train :) I think it's pretty cool haha. Month of June come quickly so that I can see you! <3

3 comments:

SoyaBean Soo said...

i think you can ask weelern, he is not a monster...
he wont bite/eat u...
he will show u and guide u how to practice...

i had and still having same problem with you, seriously...
i feel that im damn far far behind my friends~ nic, tim, kaiyun, feri...
im not in the level i suppose to be...

but at least im still struggling but not giving up myself...

dont think that practise hard is helpful...
it isn't...

u should practise smart but not practise hard...
weelern can solve ur problem...
he always knows what's his students' weaknesses...

~StH3R~ said...

haha okay :) always praying for you

Daphne said...

Soya : "u should practice smart but not hard.." *clicks the like button*

Esther : hugs! :)