Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

My cousie and me

This is Adeline Wee. We grew up together. She knows a lot about me and my friends (sometimes it's scary jeng jeng jeng jeng :P). Come to think about it, she's like my second elder sister. We almost talk about everything under the sun, the moon and the stars. Ahh well, we are still finding time to go shopping, maybe tomorrow, maybe not, maybe the next time, maybe later laa :D She buys me clothes and teaches me about "how to put your make-up" and some hair techniques which I'm pretty noob about it. Basically, I'm just a very simple girl, who also won't dye my hair even if I have thousands of white-grey hair at the age of who knows. Weeeee! Right now, she's here with me once again, crashed in my room, enjoying each other's company. I don't have time to scan our baby and pre-teen photos (once upon a time when I was a tom boy and she, the lovely dovey friendly kid). Us being girls, here are some pictures :P


<3











Okay, I'm feeling sleepy now *yawns*. But before I sleep, I'm gonna hit some keys on the piano. Will be trying out some Blues~ and Modes learnt in a clinic today teehee!
I think Contemporary Jazz music is awesome, got the hang of it now, and learning it. Hopefully by December, I can jazz up some Christmas songs and my sister is going to sing!
Nyek nyek :D

No comments: