Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ask and you shall receive

Another day of school life:

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you.

I never thought that my simple yet detailed prayer I made during my walk to school this morning could carry much weight and impact on me today. That was because I asked God for a fruitful day- a day where I could learn good techniques to be a better pianist and where I have to come out from my comfort zone. Faith as small as a mustard seed still counts!

  • I reached school, couldn't get myself a piano room :S Finally bumped into Li Ching at the RIGHT time and borrowed her room (again :P). As I was practicing Isaac's exam piece, my "master" came in to put his guitar stuffs. I bet he couldn't get a room too nyahaha! The next thing I knew he was teaching me how to do solo. "Since you're my "slave", I should be teaching you stuffs too hehe..." I was "sold" to Aleif as "slave" in a student counsel meeting.

  • At 2pm, I went in for my PI class. Mr. Wee Lern, my piano teacher taught me something I always wanted to learn! Walking-base and improvisation. In half an hour's time, I managed to receive his brilliant interesting documents as much as I can into my cerebrum. And yesh yesh, I did asked him questions too and got the answers from him.

  • When I walked out from my PI classroom, Jun had to tell me the bad news- English class is cancelled! Whaaaaat?? I came all the way from Puchong and took the "Eleven Bus" (my two legs, " I I " ) just to attend a 1/2 hour PI class for today? The moment I stepped out the room, I saw Li Ching again but with Kevin. He was so kind enough to share with us on jazz and blues improvisation and practice techniques, for almost an hour! And, good thing I managed to ask him about my FP piece which he gave some interesting ideas about it. Ahh, and later I got to tour Setapak town with Anna, Joanne and Li Ching. Toooooo bad Ramly burger near Wangsa Maju was not opened :( gaaah, another time... another time :D
So yeah, this is another one of my fruitful days. God knows my needs and have already gone ahead of time to arrange all my life events properly, with detailed. I like detailed work. And He knows best too not to allow me in participating tribute to Disney. I can't cope with it because I have other responsibilities to take up ;)


No comments: