Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

People pleaser

I'm battling with myself every time I make a decision. To say YES or NO does affect friendships, surrounding and me. So I decided to always sacrifice my own self, time, effort, sleep, strength, health and studies and try my best to compromise with them. Then again, I felt that I was cheated and have been taken advantaged by others. Selfish. Not everyone is a friend. Disappointed. Worst, the many sacrifices done are not being appreciated.

It seems so difficult for me to be in this position :'( How do I become smart to decline people in a nice way? Or do I just need to be firm with myself. Maybe I'm just too nice to everyone. But I can't afford to hurt their feelings. So the best way is to just stifle up myself? To swallow down the pressuring gas alone? Just to prevent further arguments and the emotional pushing-and-shoving here and there? I'm very sure God doesn't want that to happen. That's why He gave each of us wisdom, discernment and a choice to make.

Why is it so hard to say NO?

I should really start to think for myself and not do everyone a favour or to take in all of their feelings. Then again, this requires some wisdom.

I'm feeling overwhelmed and overloaded.

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

In everything, do not do what seems right in the eyes of Man, but do what is right in the eyes of the Lord.

Michele said...

aww dap.i did'nt know u felt so down til i read ur blog.it's alright.you learn.God will bless ya for helping others.