Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Need some rest

I'm so very tired. My legs are sore. Physically and mentally, I'm drained. I've been practicing a lot in school, classes after classes then non-stop practices. But I'm happy after tomorrow! My Friday Performance for Sem2 is gonna be over! Trust me, I prefer to do back stage stuffs :P not so much of a crowd-attention seeker. I wake up at 7am, come home at 9.30pm. This is thrice the stress of secondary school life! Friends have been asking me to stay in the Heritage. Nah! Broken lifts/elevators scare my soul.

After tomorrow... no rest yet. Start doing my assignments, go for Dawn prayer in church, youth prayer lead this Sunday and I haven't had time to seek God on how to lead, meet my Sek 3 school friends, start PS practice on Monday, ICA 2 coming up gota start studying and pass my driving test!

When can I rest properly?? I've been having my auto leg-cramps during my sleep. Guessed I walked too much! God, I need some rest! Please? However, I still find joy in doing whatever that I'm doing now :)

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

this reminds me of when I was your age.

haha, ask God for super strength and careful not to pack your schedule up too much. Do only what is necessary; what He wants you to do.

Daphne said...

yesh yesh, i'm trying :D it's scary, i'm like your past haha, i remember those days you were jam packed giler!