Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'll Be There, Daphne!

Being in the hospital for an hour really got me into much thinking. I saw doctors and nurses and the white team, together they worked hard to treat patients. I struggled, again. My ego jumped out of the box. I was reminded about how close I was to study medicine. Since I'm such a bookworm and considered having the 'kiasu' syndrome, I thought I could make it in the medical field. The desire to study again chemistry and biology was overwhelming. Ironically, what am I doing with music? Was it the right thing to pursue my passion? My talent? My calling? My ministry? Doctors healed patients and some even ministered to them too!

The next thing I knew, I was sitting in my uncle's car on the way home. Still battling with the medicine-music thingy. The radio was switched on but my mind wasn't in tune to it. Then, my attention was captured on a beautiful petite rainbow (no kidding, it was really small out of nowhere hanging on the sky! ) that symbolized God's promise {to Abraham that He will not flood the earth again}. In a split second my mind was in tuned to the music on aired - The Jackson 5's chorus, I'll Be There.

I'll be there, I'll be there, wherever you need me, I'll be there,
I'll be there I'l be there, just call my name, I'll be there.

Immediately, I was filled with God's peace. I was enlighten! Delighted! Though I didn't bring my struggles to Him, afraid that He would get fed up with me (which obviously He won't, my mind was playing tricks on me), God still loves and cares for me and talks to me in ways I never expected. I teared.

You're being short-sighted. Look beyond and put your hopes in Me. Be patient, and I'll groom you.

I need You! I'll call Your name! Thank You for being there for me! <3

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

You're being short-sighted. Look beyond and put your hopes in Me. Be patient, and I'll groom you.
*LIKE*

:) dream big don't limit God :)
hugs

Daphne said...

!! hugs :) :) <3 you know it means a lot to me.