Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

mUSic

I was just relax to spend my Quiet Time after bathing. I sat there, talking to God, remembering His concern to my family and my prayers to Him.

1) I want to know You more (since young I knew Him, but I'm sure there are more of His interesting traits for me to know Him deeper)
2) I want to commit my life to You again(few days ago I recommit myself to God in prayers)

Hoping that He is pleased with me now with what I am, I told God that I'm not perfect. I thought that if God speaks to me today, about anything, I'd be thrill! So I kept quiet but after some time nothing happened. I guessed my five senses won't work and I need to have more faith in Him. I even got carried away to dig my ears with a cotton bud. Somehow I need to be more focus and discipline.

Later, I returned to my praying mode. I opened my eyes. Disbelief, the word "music" on my stinky yellow bolster caught my eyes! There were many other words such as house, lovely company, let's play balloons (huh? hahaha), honey, cute cute (yer...), pineapple juice and etc. "Music" was catchy. It has two letters that captured my attention- "US" , reminding me about God and me. He will walk me through my whole music career / ministry / life. Another assurance from God that I chose the right path. I battled with myself few days ago, doubted about the whole music choice. Now that He has assured me enough, no more doubts Daphne! Just continue to obey Him and He will make straight my path. I want to keep myself close to Him.

Think mUSic, think US ! :)

No comments: